Friday, October 28, 2011

So don't go breaking my heart







Hello again! It's been awhile.  I'm back in college being a lame college student.  But, before I go out to look for something to do and not be a *lame* college kid, I decided I should put up a post.  I like this editorial because it's got that almost nauseating, kitschy, cotton candy quality, but as menswear, with the mix of some good old grunge.  And I love the corny punk references.  I can't get enough corny punk references.  (moral of the story: I'm not original).  

Anyhow, Halloween's coming and I'm excited because I want to buy all the decorations and utilize them in everyday life.  Except I have to consider my roommate so a skull here and a mini skeleton there should suffice.  Hopefully.  Anyway (disclaimer: I say anyway/anyhow/anyhoo a lot), I'm planning to make something Halloween related if anything comes up. Apparently college kids like to get wasted on Halloween?  I don't know because I'm a freshman/ nerd school alumnus/nae/ni (I can never get this right).  But, I like Halloween too much to be intoxicated during the wondrous festivities.  No, not parties, jello shots, and condoned costume sex (?)  but horror movie marathons, haunted houses, and candy overdose.  And scaring people.  Yeah that.  I mean I do that on a normal daily basis but the Halloween season is the only time it seems to be condoned. Unless you're Japanese



No comments:

Post a Comment