Sunday, January 8, 2012

The beginning of the end











Screen shots from Ouran Host Club ep 2, Paprika, Volver
Happy (or unhappy  if you believe in Mayan calendars and Nostradamus) 2012! Sorry for the unintentional 2 month hiatus. Being a PC person for most of my life, it took me a while figure out how to upload pictures onto my macbook.  It wasn't until yesterday that I found ou that I actually *could* upload pictures using an adapter that I thought was outdated. Whoops!

These pictures were taken a week ago when I spent new years eve at a friends house.  I was addicted to taking pictures of movies on her PS3 projector because I felt so ~*~*~artsy fartsy~*~*~*.

Anyway, I'm not going to put up my entire new years resolution because it's way too long and a bit too private.  But, I can tell you this:
1) Blog more: this blog will not die, this blog will not die
2) Be more concise: this is both for the blog and college (ha ha nerd)
3) Be more confident: this is a hundred and ten percent necessary.

So, congrats for making it to 2012!  Hopefully we can all survive the apocalypse!

No comments:

Post a Comment